RIVER GIPPING FSR ACCESS TRACK, ENVIRONMENT AGENCY
We have recently completed a Construction Package for the Environment Agency in Suffolk which consisted of several schemes including piling, embankments, Revetment repairs, control gate refurbishments.
The photo is of a project on the River Gipping FSR Access Track which consisted of tree felling and local bushing works, ground reduction with soils removed from site, Installation of kerbing and full road construction including modular paving surface course, bagged retaining walls and footpath improvements.
The works were delivered by Breheny Civils Environment Agency Central team led by Paul Elmy. The project was constructed to improve on road safety & vehicle access to the Gipping FSR EA owned Assets. Maintenance vehicles and staff can now leave and rejoin the existing public road more safely and park within the paved area which includes a vehicle turning area.
- ENVIRONMENT AGENCY ASSET OPERATION 26th February 2024
- SOLIHULL JESTERS DEVELOPMENT ICE HOCKEY TEAM 21st February 2024
- National Apprentices week 5th February 2024
- Canterbury College, EKC Group 31st January 2024
- RIVER GIPPING FSR ACCESS TRACK, ENVIRONMENT AGENCY 22nd January 2024
- Newark Food Bank Donation 19th December 2023
- Porchlight Charity Cheque 13th December 2023
- A1307 Update 12th December 2023
- Hatchfield Farm, Newmarket 1st December 2023
- Bishop’s Stortford Bridge Beams 23rd November 2023