Apprenticeship Plant Operator
Bedfordshire/Northamptonshire & East Midlands
Monday to Friday. Generally hours will be 7.00am – 4.30pm, although this will be shorter in the winter. This applies to over 18’s only.
Total hours per week: 47.5
Possible start date
14 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
2 positions available
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Operating 360* machines along with dumper, roller and telehandler.
- Work alongside site team on day to day operations.
- Develop skills and experience from site mentor.
- Gain knowledge and skill to be able to complete apprenticeship.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship – Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Develop skills and knowledge to become an established member of our plant department.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Team working
- Physical fitness
- Driving Licence
- GCSE or equivalent English / Maths (Grade 3) desirable
Things to consider
There will be travelling of up to 1 hour to site
How to apply
Please send all applications to David Ling – email@example.com