Mental Health Awareness Week 2021
Mental Health Awareness Week 10th-16th May – Plant a Tulip Seed.
To get the conversation started about mental health.
Paul Cummins, a renowned British artist, and Mental Health UK have come together to create an idea to get people talking about mental health. Pauls most notable exhibition was his 2014s ‘Blood swept lands and seas of red’, held at the Tower of London, where he created over 800,000 handmade ceramic poppy flowers.
For mental health awareness week there is a new flower of interest. The Tulip. To get the conversation about mental health started please follow the steps below to create your own version of the Tulip, and start the conversation now.
1) See Paul’s Tulip template attached (or create your own) and colour it in blue.
2) Stick it in your window as a symbol of mental health awareness.
3) Start a conversation about mental health.
To read more about this partnership please go to the Mental Health UK website. https://mentalhealth-uk.org/blog/plant-a-tulip-and-seed-a-conversation-during-mental-health-awareness-week/
- Lyminster Bypass Update 6th July 2022
- Embankment at Ash Villa 1st July 2022
- Excavator Hero Competition 2022 29th June 2022
- Priors Hall Corby Update 20th June 2022
- Horley Update 15th June 2022
- Lighthouse Construction Industry Charity 9th June 2022
- Godmanchester Fish Pass Project 7th June 2022
- Platinum Jubilee 1st June 2022
- Don Street Rotherham 31st May 2022
- Broad Ings Embankment Repair 26th May 2022