WE ARE HIRING
As Site Engineer, you will be part of the site based team with a primary focus on site activities. The engineering department is committed to conveying design information to the site operatives providing setting out to the highest accuracy in a clear and professional manor. You will also be responsible for recording any As-Constructed information, providing quality assurance checks and adhering to any constructing design specifications
You need to be driven and self-motivated with a good work ethic. You must be willing to learn and continue your development.
Being a team player is essential to the role.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferably will have at least HNC qualification but working knowledge and experience equally relevant
- Able to read and understand construction
- Capable of using Total Station Survey and GNSS equipment
- IT literate
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active problem solver
- Relevant engineering software e. Auto CAD
- Preferred relevant site experience in;
- Earth works
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org