Receptionist / Administration Assistant
Head Office, Needham Market
Working within our Admin Team you will work primarily with our Training and Development Manager to book and accurately record training for our workforce.
- Facilitate and monitor the booking of new and expiring training for all personnel.
- Maintain data integrity across all training records on HR System and Training Matrix
- Maintain and grow relationships with all relevant stakeholders, including internal/ external trainers and assessors.
- Raise Purchase Orders for training.
- Applying for CITB grants, as required
- Creation and maintenance of basic reports as required via HR System
- Creating training certificates for in-house training/workshops
- Liaising with line managers to ensure new starters have the required H&S training courses, touch screen tests, cards etc.
- Keeping up to date with CSCS/CPCS/CITB requirements
- Assisting within administration team, when required.
- Maintaining processes to ensure Continuous Improvement across the department and wider business.
- Represent the business core values at all times.
- Prior experience of working with a training provider, or in the provision of an internal training service.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An understanding and experience of construction sector in relation to training.
- Good all round experience in operating IT systems specifically MSOffice
Reference ID: ADMIN1
Application deadline: 28/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Day shift